Dance Room Etiquette
Everyone wants to be an A+ dance student, but in order to be that sparkle in your teacher's eyes there are a few basic steps and rules to keep in mind.
- Always be on time-a late student is an unprepared student!
- If you happen to arrive late, enter very quietly and wait for the “OK” from your teacher.
- Come with full uniform (shoes and hair count too!)
- Pay attention, at ALL times, especially when waiting for your turn.
- Be supportive of one another. We are a family.
- Refrain from correcting others (that’s the teacher’s job)
- Listen while the teacher is talking.
- Ask questions once the teacher is done explaining.
- Be respectful
- Don’t touch the mirrors or hang on the barre.
- This is your dance home take care of it.
- Don’t forget to have fun!
Written By: Blog Crew ( Cami & Sophia)