LET’S GET READY FOR OUR SUMMER RECITAL!!!
August 12, 2017
We are so excited to announce that our End of The Summer Recital will be on August 12th!
The recital offers our students a professionally directed performance that allows them to present to their families and friends the results of this summers hard work, dedication, and progress. A big part of the dance training process includes learning through performance. The experience helps build self-esteem, self-assurance, and contributes to a sense of confidence. The rehearsal process is a tremendous learning experience as well. It helps the children develop retention skills, and by working with their classmates on a group performance, they learn the positive aspects of working as a team to create the best end result.
- Costumes will be distributed as they arrive. We will not order extra so it is important to pay by the deadline to assure your costume arrives on time.
Deadline: July 5th.
- Please be sure to put your child’s name on ALL costumes, shoes and accessory bags the day of the rehearsal and show.
- Performance Earrings are required ($10 plus tax at the studio).
- No other jewelry is allowed.
- Please make sure your child wears convertible tights. We sell tights at the studio for $12 plus tax.
- All hair is to be worn in a high bun with no part.
- Hair must be completely slicked, no frizzy hair and no bangs. We recommend hair gel, hair spray, bobby pins and hair nets. These supplies should be kept in the dancer’s bag. Unless otherwise specified, all hairpieces should be bobby pinned to the right side of the high bun. Make sure all hairpieces are secure in the hair.
- liquid foundation
- face powder
- White eye shadow
- brown eye shadow
- black eyeliner
- black mascara
- bright red lipstick- EVERYONE (Not pink or gloss)
COSTUME FEES DUE & Performanc Fee: July 5th
Tickets are non-refundable and will be available for sale via
June 26- June 30th
June 30th-August 11th
Day of The Show: August 12th: